Digital payments are now fastly replacing traditional card payments, and 8 out of 10 stores are now using virtual card payment methods. The most popular payment method in the digital world nowadays is Apple pay. It’s a digital wallet service offered by Apple Inc. that allows users to make transactions to any website without entering any traditional card details like credit /debit card number or pin. We have so many questions at our desk.
- Can you use Apple pay on Amazon?
- How to use Apple pay online at Amazon?
- Can I buy stuff on Amazon with Apple pay?
- Can i use Apple pay on Amazon?
- Can you use apple cash on amazon?
Considering all your queries, we decided to develop a detailed guide that can answer all your questions. So, today the topic of our article is “Does Amazon accept Apple Pay?”
So, let’s get started
Does Amazon do Apple pay?
Starting with the most asked questions, “Does Amazon use Apple pay?” “Can You Use Apple Pay On Amazon?”
The answer is yes. amazon apple pay is a widely used payment method on Amazon and is compatible for purchasing various Amazon services, subscriptions, physical & digital goods, and making specific donations.
But there is one problem: Amazon allows its user how to use apple pay on Amazon. But still, many vendors do not enable this feature to accept digital wallet payments.
This means they do not accept Apple pay on any of their product. In that case, how will you use Apple pay on Amazon?
You might have heard the famous idiom, “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.” Therefore, you don’t need to worry. We will guide you on how can you use apple pay Amazon even if it’s not allowed by some sellers.
How can you use Apple pay on Amazon?
To use apple pay on Amazon, follow these steps
- Log in to your account.
- At the top of the toolbar, you will find the drop-down arrow next to the “Account & Lists” click on it.
3. When you click the arrow, the drop-down menu will appear in front of you; choose “your account” from the list.
4. After clicking on the account, a new window will open. Choose “Payment options” under the ordering and shopping preferences.
5. Now, scroll down to the “Credit or Debit Cards” section. On this page, you will see that Amazon accepts all the payment methods like VISA, Mastercard, etc. Now, on this page, you will see a button by the name “Add your card” on the right side next to the expiration date.
6. Now, add the details of your apple card, like using apple pay and Amazon and clicking on “Add your card.”
However, if you don’t know the number of your apple card, follow these steps
- Open the wallet app
- Click on the tap card number icon.
- Authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or you can use your passcode.
- Next to the card number, you will find your Apple card number.
7. Your Apple card details will be saved in your payment options, and now you can pay with apple pay on Amazon
How can you use Apple Pay on Amazon App?
If you are using the Amazon app, follow these steps to add apple pay on amazon app.
- Open the Amazon app from your mobile.
2. Click on the “Account info” icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on “Your payments.”
4. A new window will open, and you see the “+Add” option at the right corner click on it to add your apple card details.
5. Choose “Add a credit or debit card.”
6. Add the details of your apple card and click save it. Once the details are, you will be notified with the message “payment method successfully added.”
7. Check the box if you want to set Apple to pay as your default payment method.
8. Click on “Save” to continue. So, next time you check out, your bill will be automatically deducted from the default payment method, which will be your “Apple Card.”
How To Transfer Apple Cash To Your Bank
To transfer Apple Cash to your bank, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Apple Cash card.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Tap on “Transfer to Bank”
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer and confirm.
- Select the bank account you would like the money transferred.
- Confirm the transfer.
Note that it may take 1-3 business days for the transfer to be completed, and there may be a small fee for this service.
Alternatively, you can ask Siri to transfer the money for you using the command “Transfer [X] dollars from Apple Cash to my bank account.”
Q1. Does Amazon Use Apple Cash?
Ans. Yes, Amazon supports all the popular digital payment wallets, including Apple pay, Masterpass, and Visa Checkout.
Q2. Can We Buy Amazon Gift Card With Apple Pay?
Ans. Yes, Amazon allows its buyers to buy hundreds of gift cards and accept all the major credit cards like PayPal, Bitcoin, and ApplePay. This means that you can buy an Amazon gift card with apple pay.
Q3. Can You Buy Stuff On Amazon With Apple Gift Card?
Ans. You cannot buy anything on Amazon with an apple gift card. You can only use that card in Apple stores.
Q4. Can You Pay With Apple Pay On Amazon?
Ans. Yes, you can purchase any Amazon subscription, service, or physical /digital goods and pay via Apple pay.
Q5. How Can I Use Apple Pay On Amazon?
Ans. Once you add the details of your apple card on Amazon, you can use it in place of your traditional card and pay for purchases you made on Amazon. If you don’t have apple card apply now.
Per our promise, we always try to come up with something new that will help you from both perspectives as a seller and a buyer. I hope that after reading this guide, you might get your answer to “Can You Use Apple Pay on Amazon?”
Hopefully, you find this guide helpful and informative, but if you still have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, you can comment on the topic below in which you need our help. We will be happy to help you. Thank You.
Note: If you have any questions related to Amazon selling, including the fulfillment process, business strategies, selecting the best management and analytics applications for your Amazon’s business, or any other related topics, you can post your queries on Amazon Seller Forum. Our community of E-Commerce specialists is available to help you find the solutions you need.