Reply To: What are my tax and VAT obligations as an Amazon seller

    Robert John

    You must register for VAT in both your home country and any other countries where you keep stock. You must register for VAT and pay VAT on any applicable sales to consumers in any EU country once your sales reach the pan-EU threshold of €10,000. VAT is paid by the receiving party in international business transactions involving the EU. You must pay VAT on these sales to your home country at the local rate if your total sales to consumers in any one EU country fall below the threshold.