Reply To: Customer returned my product but It looks like it’s not my, What can I do?

    Anna Norah

    As a seller, you can file the “Safe-T claims” from seller central. Write a small appeal and provide images of the returned product that the customer has sent that is not yours. Then Amazon will investigate it, and if you are right, Amazon will give you the price of the refunded product.