Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

Reply To: how do coupon budget work ?

    Khalifa
    Beginner
    GB

    When the promotion reaches 80% of its set budget value, it will be removed. The remaining 20% will cover redemptions from customers who have already applied for the promotion.

    This Time Too Shall Pass