1) In your Seller Central Dashboard, go to the ‘Inventory’ tab and select ‘Add Products via Upload’ in the dropdown.
2) In the ‘Add Products via Upload’ tab, click “Download an inventory file”.
3) Select the categories that your products are listed in. If you don’t know the category, search for the product through the search tool.
4) Once the category is selected, click ‘Generate Template’ and enter the attributes you want to change, and note that you have chosen ‘Partial Update’.
5) Once you have entered all the information, save the file.
6) Now, go to the ‘Upload your inventory file’ tab, click on ‘Choose File,” and upload the Excel file that you updated.