Can I create a virtual bundle?

Beginner
    US

My source market is in the UK and I have five active listings there and want to create a virtual bundle of two listings but the rating of one listing is five stars and the rating of the other listing is two stars can they both be added to the virtual bundle together?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

For now Virtual Bundle can only be created in US store, so it is not possible to create it in UK marketplace

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

You cannot create a virtual bundle in the UK marketplace because this offer is only available for USA marketplace.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Virtual bundle creation option is not available in UK for now.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

So if you are going to create the virtual bundles for the USA market and UK market place so it is not possible because the virtual bundles option is just for USA market place and not available in the UK market place.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

NO, in UK right now their is no option of virtual bundles

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Virtual bundle is not available in the UK.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

No, you cannot create a virtual bundle for the UK marketplace because this feature is available only for the US marketplace.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

Currently, the Virtual Bundle feature is only available in the US marketplace and not in the UK, so you can not create a virtual bundle of any listing in the UK marketplace.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

yes you can create virtual bundles in USA marketplace but not in UK.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

No, the virtual bundle feature is only available on the US marketplace, not the UK marketplace

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

The amazon virtual bundle for now is only in US store so you cannot create the virtual bundle in UK store.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.