Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

Which type of PPC campaigns are recomended for product under $12

Beginner
    none

I have a product newly launched and its price is under $ 12, what are the recommended campaigns for the effective launching of this product?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

In this case, I recommend running a sponsored product campaign. It may give you more conversions with less money spent on PPC.

John David
      Beginner
      none

As you have launched new product amazon, and you want to start advertise your product, I will recommend to start with sponsored product campaigns, as you just launched the product, it will be honeymoon period for the product, amazon will give you more chance of ranking.

William
      Beginner
      US

If you have launched a new product then you should run automatic campaigns and if your product is already running then for $12 you should run Sponsored Products because other campaigns charge much more than $12 and this way you can not control your ACOS.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

sponsored products and category targeting can be valuable PPC campaigns for you if your product is under 12$.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

I’ll recommend running Sponsored products under this budget.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Robert John
      Beginner
      US

If you have just launched a new product, you should run automatic campaigns. If your product is currently in operation, you should run Sponsored Products for $12 because other campaigns cost considerably more than that, and doing so prevents you from controlling your ACOS.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

You can run a sponsored product campaign with auto-targeting and can control negative targeting.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

For a such product that is under $12, Phrase campaigns and category targeting are quite good options as pointed out by Stephen.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

For a newly launched product priced below $12, you can go with a Sponsored Product campaign with automatic targeting with two match types Close and Substitute.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

It is recommended to create sponsored product campaigns to increase conversions while reducing PPC costs.

Tina
      Beginner
      US

if you have launched a new product and price is under 12$ and you want to run a PPC campaign then you can run sponsored product campaign.

Janvi Arora
      Beginner

When your products are priced under $12, opt for budget-friendly PPC strategies. Google Shopping, low-cost search campaigns, and targeted displays can efficiently reach your audience. Utilize cost-effective options on social media platforms like Facebook. Implement remarketing to remind potential customers. Stay vigilant in adjusting and optimizing your campaigns for the best results within your budget.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.