Accounted is registered in Canada, how I can sell in USA remote Fulfillment or G

Beginner
    US

I have seller central and brand registry in Canada Market. How can I sell my products in USA? Will I be doing remote fulfillment or what options do I have?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Uriah
      Beginner
      US

USA and Canada both come in unified accounts which means you will not need to register again in USA if you have registered seller central in Canada. Also if you have stock in Canada only than you can do remote fulfillment as well.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

If you have an account in Canada and have inventory in the fulfillment center then you don’t need to register an account for the USA and you can also use remote fulfillment.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

Both the USA and Canada have unified accounts, so if you have already registered your seller central in Canada, you won’t need to do it again in the USA. Also, you can perform remote fulfillment if your inventory is located solely in Canada.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Canada and USA are unified markets, means registring in one marketplace enables you to sell in other marketplace as well, if you are registered in Canada then you can either do the remote fulfillment or you can create listings in USA and send stock there

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Canada and USA are unified markets, means registring in one marketplace enables you to sell in other marketplace as well, if you are registered in Canada then you can either do the remote fulfillment or you can create listings in Canada and send stock there

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

There are two ways with you can sell products in Amazon.com from Canada:
      You can also enroll in Amazon’s Global Selling program, which allows you to list and sell your products directly on Amazon.com (the US marketplace) from your Canadian Seller Central account. This involves listing your products on Amazon.com, managing inventory, and fulfilling orders to US customers.
      Another option is to use remote fulfillment, where you can fulfill US orders from your Canadian location using your own fulfillment methods. This typically involves shipping products directly to US customers from your Canadian location.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well!! Both Canada and USA are unified accounts so if you are selling in Canadian market you can only use remote fulfillment option for it.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.