amaozn not allow me to create the shipment how to solve this issue ?

Enhanced
    none

Yesterday, I encountered an issue while attempting to send/replenish inventory on Amazon. The platform displayed a message at the top of the page stating that “Shipment creation has been temporarily deactivated.” Consequently, we are unable to ship our products and this has caused us significant trouble. I would appreciate it if anyone could provide assistance with resolving this problem.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emma
      Beginner
      none

Usually, this happens when Amazon notices an issue with your account, such as a high rate of late shipments, inaccurate product information, or consumer complaints about the caliber of your goods. Amazon is using the suspension to safeguard its customers and make sure that all merchants are in compliance with the platform’s rules. You must determine the cause of the suspension and take action to address it in order to fix this problem. This can be achieved by looking over your account stats, getting help from Amazon Seller Support, and taking remedial action to raise your performance indicators.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

if Amazon is not allowing you to create the shipment then you need to identify the reason for this. For this, you can create a case with Amazon about your shipments, once you get to know about the reason then you can take steps to resolve the issue in order to get the issue resolved.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Stella For this, first check your account. Is there any issue that you have encountered in the past few days? If there is no such issue, you can contact the “Amazon seller support team,” and they will give you the reason why you can’t create a shipment.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.