amazon asked for re-verfiy your account but i am unabel to do this, how to solve

Enhanced
    none

Hello there, I am a seller from China who registered in 2017 using my personal Chinese identity card. Recently, I received an email titled “Action required: Re-verify your Amazon seller account” on April 20th, requesting me to complete the re-verification process. However, I am encountering an issue where there is no option available for individual sellers during the verification process. I am unable to proceed with the verification as there is no option for personal sellers. If I select the “private enterprise” option, I will be required to provide a business license. Unfortunately, as I registered using my Chinese personal identity card, I do not possess a commercial license to upload. Could someone please assist me with this issue?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Emmi
      Beginner
      none

If Amazon has asked you to re-verify your account and you’re unable to do so, contact Amazon Seller Support. They can guide you on completing the process and offer alternative verification methods. Provide them with necessary information and documentation to resolve the issue quickly.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Contact Amazon Seller Support if you are unable to re-verify your account as Amazon has requested. They can suggest other ways of verification and assist you in completing the process. Give them the data and records they require in order to fix the problem fast.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.