Amazon can’t scan barcode on some items what should be way to resolve this??

Beginner
    US

I have a shipment problem which is barcode can’t be scanned, my 12 units have barcode issue now when its in receiving state in amazon warehouse, please help how can I solve this problem?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

If your barcodes are not being able to Scan, you can use Amazon labelling services and can relabel your products so you place new barcodes on them so that Amazon will be able to scan them.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

For this, you can contact Amazon and ask them to relabel the barcodes, and you pay for the relabeling to Amazon; otherwise, you have to send your stock to a third-party warehouse and then relabel it yourself and send it to Amazon. But, I think Amazon will relabel it; you can try by contacting Amazon; it would save your time.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

You have to contact Amazon and asked them to relabel your products. Amazon will charge for it. if you can’t do this, you have to move inventory, relable by yourself, and then again sent it to the Amazon warehouse. But according to me taking help from Amazon is a more convenient option for this problem.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

You can ask Amazon to re-label the barcodes for you, and you pay Amazon to do so. If not, you’ll need to take your merchandise to a third-party warehouse, re-label it there, and then deliver it to Amazon. However, I believe that Amazon will rebrand it; you can try by getting in touch with Amazon; it would save you time.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

There are a few measures you may do if the barcode for your goods cannot be scanned in an Amazon warehouse to fix the problem as shown below:
      1. Verify the barcode.
      2. Reach out to your carrier
      3. Send a complaint to Amazon

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

You must contact Amazon and re-label the barcode if it cannot be able to scan, but you must pay for this service. You also have the option to send your inventory to third-party logistics, you must re-label the items and then send them to the Amazon warehouse.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Sometimes, your barcodes cannot be scanned, Amazon provides a labeling service that enables you to re-label your products with new barcodes that can be scanned by Amazon. This will allow your products to be properly identified and processed on the platform.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

If your barcodes have issues in scanning, you can use Amazon’s labelling services to relabel your products and add new barcodes so that Amazon will recognize them.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.