Amazon listing counterfeit problem for the duplication.

Enhanced
    none

On one of my listings, I received a complaint about a duplicate, and Amazon banned it.
    Currently, Amazon is requesting a letter of authorization. I’ve made several attempts to contact the brand, but they won’t return my calls. As a result, I can’t acquire the letter of authorization, and Amazon’s inventory is stuck. What should I do next?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

In case of FBA, if you’ve been doing wholesale and were selling a product not approved by the seller and gotten NCX or complaints, then your course of action is to either liquidate or create a removal order for your inventory, to avoid any additional fees, next up would be first to write an appeal and then to order product get them approved and get a letter of authorization from the brand start selling again.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

If you do not have an authorization letter from a brand you can sell the product or get your listing back. Try to make an extra effort to contact that brand and get an authorization letter. Otherwise, you have to create a removal order or liquidate your inventory.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

If you don’t have the authorization letter, I am afraid that you won’t be able to sell that product again.
      Either you have to liquidate the inventory or get it back to your wareehouse, to avoid extra storage fees.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

In the wholesale Model, first, you have to get approval from a brand or its authorized distributors and then resell that brand’s item.
      Now you have to write an effective appeal to the brand to get a letter of authorization. Otherwise, you must create a removal order or liquidate your inventory to avoid extra storage fees.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.