amazon showing credit card invalid error , how to solve this

Enhanced
    none

After Amazon charged 30 GBP to my credit card, I received an error message stating “Credit Card Invalid.” I am using Amazon UK and still experiencing this problem. Could someone please provide a solution?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Stella, Firstly, the card information should be double-checked, including the card number, expiration date, and security code, ensuring that the billing address matches the one on file with the credit card company. If the card information is correct and the issue persists, the next step is to contact the credit card company to confirm any holds or suspicious activity on the card. If necessary, try using a different payment method such as a different credit card. If none of these steps work, contact with Amazon customer service they will better help you to find out the exact reason of why your credit card is invalid.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

If you are receiving an error message stating “Credit Card Invalid” after Amazon charged 30 GBP to your credit card, there could be a few reasons for this issue. Here are some solutions you can try:
      1. Check your credit card details:
      2. Contact your bank:
      3. Try a different payment method:

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.