amazon warehouse not accepted my product now what to do ?

Enhanced
    none

I am a seller from France and I have recently launched my first product which unfortunately has turned out to be a complete failure. I tried to seek assistance on the French side but didn’t receive any response, so I’m reaching out here for help.

I received a message which states that the product needs to be removed from shipment because no distribution center in the destination country is currently able to receive it. Could someone please advise me on what I should do in this situation?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Ask the shipping company to hold your shipment, then from your seller central delete the current shipment and generate a new shipment and provide new box labels to shipping company so they paste new box labels and send to that distribution centre.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Stella, Have you sent your inventory to the right Amazon warehouse address that you got while creating the shipment? I don’t know why this says Amazon. I will suggest that you hire a third-party warehouse in France, create a new shipment in France, change the product labels according to the new shipment, and then ship the product to the address that Amazon has provided you.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Stella! Create a removal order to your relative’s home in France or hire a third-party warehouse and delete the shipment from your seller central and create a new shipment and reliable the items.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.