Any PPC strategy for the listings which have negative reviews & low rating?

Enhanced
    none

My listing, photos and keywords are already optimized, but my competitor has just given me one-star review to all of my products. Since then, I have almost no sales. Can I still use PPC since there is a negative review there and make the total review become three-star somehow? If yes, how can I target it or fix it? Because I saw many impressions and clicks, but no sales.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      John David
      Beginner
      none

The scenario you have fully optimize your listing and have negative reviews, you can run PPC campaigns for the product but that is not much effective as your listing have negative reviews you will end up only having spend on your advertising,, now you can do certain giveaways on social media in order to gain some positive reviews on your listing, once your listing have positive reviews your listing will be attractive and will give you the conversion as well.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

If you run ppc of this type of listing the PPC will not give you better results so, you should have to get some positive reviews through the giveaways than you should have to run the PPC campaigns.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If you have negative reviews and the low rating on the product it’s my suggestion to get some positive reviews for this you have to send the review request to all of your 30 days organic order hopefully you will get some positive reviews after improving in your rating then you can run the campaigns for that product and hopefully this time you will get the good orders from the ppc.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

According to me if you have negative reviews and low ranking then my suggestion is that you can give some free product giveaways to improve your listing review ranking then you can move to PPC campaigns and hopefully That you will get orders from PPC.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

If you run PPC in this case, your ACOS will be super high. Try to increase your overall rating and listing quality.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.