any way to check the brand name

Enhanced
    none

I want to register the brand but I want to check either its already register or not how can i check it by my self is there any way from where i can check ?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Adam
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can check whether your brand registered or not by using this link https://brandregistry.amazon.com/ . if your brand name show so it’s your brand registered else you don’t have to get access on brand registered.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

If you want to check worldwide, you can check through “Google Patents.” Type the name that you want to search for in the search bar. If there were any brands with this name, they would be shown in the results. If you check in the USA, you can check through the USPTO (only for USA sellers).

Uriah
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can check from the trademark website for each marketplace for example USPTO for USA & EUIPO for Europe while you can also check from google as well

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

You can check the brand name from Google patent and for USA you can check it from USPTO, and there are a lot of other websites from where you can check the kw patent

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

If you wanted to know that the brand you are going to launch is exist or not. so, for the confirmation you can check it through the google patent or uspto from there you will get confirmed.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

Yes, you can check the brand name whether it is already registered or not, you can visit trademark websites and check there. If it is not registered so you can register it as your own.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

Through “Google Patents,” you can perform a global search. In the search box, enter the name you wish to look up. The results would display any brands that had this name if there were any. If you check in the USA, you can check through the USPTO (only for USA sellers).

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

You can conduct a global search using “Google Patents.” Enter the name you want to look up in the search field. If there were any brands with this name, they would be shown in the results. You can check through the USPTO if you’re in the USA.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Simply go to the website of USPTO and search for the brand name in the trademark option. In this way, you can check the brand name either is registered or not.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.