As a brand owner, I am frustrated with the number of unauthorized sellers….

Enhanced
    none

As a brand owner, I am frustrated with the number of unauthorized sellers and counterfeit products being sold on Amazon. I have heard about Amazon Brand Registry and want to enroll to gain more control over my brand’s presence on the platform. However, I am highly critical of Amazon’s brand protection efforts, and I am skeptical about the effectiveness of their program. What specific steps do I need to take to enroll my brand in Amazon Brand Registry, and how can I be sure that the program will effectively protect my brand against unauthorized sellers and counterfeit products?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Enrolling your brand in Amazon Brand Registry can be a good step towards gaining more control over your brand’s presence on the platform and protecting it from unauthorized sellers and counterfeit products.

In terms of ensuring that the program effectively protects your brand against unauthorized sellers and counterfeit products, here are a few things you can do:

1.Monitor your product listings regularly: Use the tools and features available through Amazon Brand Registry to monitor your product listings regularly and identify any unauthorized sellers or counterfeit products.

2.Report suspected infringement: Use the reporting tools available through Amazon Brand Registry to report suspected infringement and work with Amazon to have infringing listings removed.

3.Work with Amazon’s brand protection team: Amazon has a dedicated brand protection team that can help you with issues related to unauthorized sellers and counterfeit products. Use this resource to your advantage and work closely with the team to protect your brand.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Steps to enroll in Amazon Brand Registry:

1. Have an active registered trademark
      2. Go to the Amazon Brand Registry homepage and click “Enroll Now”
      3. Sign in to your Amazon account
      4. Enter brand name and registered trademark info
      5. Verify identity as rights owner or authorized agent
      6. Provide info about the brand and products
      7. Apply and wait for approval

Steps Amazon takes to protect enrolled brands:

1. Uses automated systems and machine learning to detect and remove infringing listings and sellers
      2. Provides tools for monitoring and reporting potential infringement
      3. Investigates and take action against infringing sellers
      4. Has a legal team to prevent infringement and counterfeit products

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.