Can Amazon help me get rid of overstocked products?

Beginner
    US

Is there any way in which amazon will help me to get rid of my overstocked products?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

yes, amazon helps you to get rid of overstocked products amazon tells you two options Return or Destroy. If amazon Amazon will destroy your inventory and disposes of it amazon will charge a very small fee.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

You can run the outlet deal for overstocked products or liquidate the extra units. When you keep more inventory than you need, it usually signifies that you aren’t selling it as rapidly as you could be within 90 days for Amazon sellers. As a result of this problem, your inventory may perform poorly, as indicated by a decreased sell-through rate, which tells Amazon. Consequently, your IPI score could be lower, which would result in lower storage limit.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes, Amazon helps you to get rid of aged inventories by offering different deal options like outlet deals and outlet sales. You can find these deal options from “inventory management”.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

you can dispose of that inventory or you can run an outlet deal or something like that for the sake of overstocked items. or let amazon dispose of your inventory for the particular time period.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

You can run outlet deals promotions on your overstock or you can liquidate your inventory or remove inventory, dispose of or you can also sell the inventory through different platforms by using Amazon MCF.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.