Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

Can any one tell me about suggested Bids

Beginner
    AL

Can anyone tell me how Amazon gives us suggested bids, does this mean that if I place my bid lower than the suggested bid then I might not be receiving impressions or clicks, etc?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The suggested bids are estimated bids that other advertisers use, it is not essential that you go with suggested bids even if you place your bids lower than suggested bids you will still get impressions and clicks

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

It depends on the competition for keywords. In common you get lower impressions on lower bids than suggested bids but it does not mean you will get no impression.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

These are the bids on which most of the competitors are getting visibility. If you set the bid lower than suggested. You still get the impression but the number would be low.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

When a seller created a campaign amazon gives an option about suggested bids which means amazon tells us most of the competitors used these bids on keywords and we can go with them but it’s not essential for all sellers they can also put bids according to their budget.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Basically, Amazon suggested bids according to the marketplace competition if your bid is higher than other Competitors you will get more orders but first you have to do a proper analysis starting with low bids and also depends on your budget and how much you can spend on your bids you can adjust your bids according to your budget.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Based on the data of all the sellers applying bids on different keywords, Amazon suggests that bid at which you might get good impressions and clicks, it is not necessary that if you place your bid lower than suggested bid you will not get impressions or clicks at all

Emma
      Beginner
      none

That is based on the bidding of competitors. but you can go with your own bids.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

The most of competitors are receiving visibility on these bids. If you placed the bid below the recommended level .You still get the impression but the number would be low.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

It’s a bid suggested by amazon, when most of the sellers get conversion on a particular bid and if the bid lower then that will only give impressions but not clicks or conversions so that’s why amazon suggests us the bids on which we might get clicks and conversions at all.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

The level of keyword competition will determine this. Commonly, lower bids than suggested bids result in fewer impressions, but it does not necessarily mean you will receive none.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

You don’t have to use the suggested prices; you can set your bids lower than the suggested bids and still receive impressions and clicks. The suggested bids are estimated values that other advertisers use.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

If you bid less than the recommended bid, it may affect your ad placement and visibility, but it doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t receive any impressions or clicks.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.