Can I apply a rule-based bidding strategy to my campaign?

Beginner
    US

I have just launched a new product and I’m creating its PPC campaigns Can I apply a rule-based bidding strategy to its campaigns?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jason
      Enhanced
      none

A rule-based bidding strategy is currently not available as it’s in the beta program. So, we may apply it after some time.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

It is in beta testing still so the option is not available just yet, we have to wait a bit for it.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

You can not apply a rule-based bidding strategy to your new campaign because there are some requirements for this strategy and one of them is you got 30+ conversions through that campaign in the last 30 days.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The rule based bidding strategy is currently in beta testing mode, it is not available for all accounts, once it is available you can use it for your campaigns

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

I didn’t work on it, but right now You cannot apply a rule-based bidding strategy for your new campaign since it has certain prerequisites, one of which is that the campaign received 30+ conversions in the previous 30 days.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      John David
      Beginner
      none

As you just launched the new product you might not have option to apply the rule bad bidding on your campaign, there are some accounts on which this feature is available but with the beta version.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

The rule based bidding strategy is right now available in beta testing mode so you can’t use this strategy.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.