Can I buy carrier labels from Amazon instead of UPS?

Enhanced
    CA

I want to buy carrier labels from amazon , I heard they are cheap that’s why

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

No, you cannot buy carrier labels from Amazon instead of UPS. Because you can only print carrier labels if you use Amazon’s UPS partner. You will have to send those labels to your supplier after printing.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

If you use an Amazon partner carrier, like UPS, then you need to download carrier labels and send them to the suppliers, otherwise you do not need them.

David Stokes
      Beginner
      none

Yes you can buy labels from Amazon, but there is not much price difference. Amazon provides labels slightly cheaper.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Purchasing carrier labels directly from Amazon instead of UPS is not possible. The option to print carrier labels is only available if you use Amazon’s UPS partner. If you choose to utilize this service, you will need to print the labels and send them to your supplier for shipping purposes.

Tina
      Beginner
      US

Downloading carrier labels is required if you use an Amazon partner carrier, such as UPS; otherwise, you do not need to send them to the suppliers.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.