Can I buy returned items from Amazon?

Enhanced
    CA

I have a friend who has lot of unsellable items available at Amazon warehouse. Is it possible if I ask Amazon for buying those items returned from customers?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

If the product is available and Amazon has paid you for the product and fixed it (selling it) then you can directly purchase, however, you cannot ask them to buy the product from them, one thing you can do is you can ask the friend to create removal of the product and then directly buy from him.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The unsellable items at the Amazon warehouse cannot be purchased however the person who has these unsellable units returned by customers can create a removal order and send those products to your address and you can buy them depending on the condition of the products.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, it is possible to inquire with Amazon about buying unsellable items that are available at their warehouse. Amazon has a program called “Amazon Warehouse Deals” where they offer discounted prices on a variety of products, including returned or unsellable items.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes it is possible to buy the returns items from amazon which are available in the warehouse in good condition, through the program “amazon warehouse deals” where they offer discounted prices on a variety of products.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.