Can I change the image dimensions in A+ content?

• This topic is empty.
    Beginner
    AL

I’m going to upload images for A+ content and the dimensions of that particular module are 300×400 px. Can I use an image with dimensions 600×800? Will it cause an error or my image will expand?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can upload 600×800 px images for your module and it will not cause any issue. It may cause issues if you exceed the maximum image size limit.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Yes, but for that, you have to make sure that the aspect ratio stays the same, otherwise it’ll be cropped.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

You can use any image dimension greater than the lowest image dimension. For example, if your image dimensions are 300*400, and you use 200*300 lower image dimensions, it will give you an error, but if you use image dimensions of 600*800, it will not give you any error.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Any picture dimension higher than the smallest image dimension may be used.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

if the image size for a particular module is 300x400px then any image size with the same aspect ration like 600×800 or 900×1200 etc can be used, any image in other size greater then 300×400 but with a different aspect ratio can be used but it will not fit properly and will be cropped.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

An error will be displayed if a 300×400 image is required but you used a smaller image than that. However, if your image dimensions are greater than 300x400px, you will not receive an error. You can use this image.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.