Can I copy listing (for FBM) from FBA listing and then later delete FBA listing?

Enhanced
    CA

I want to only work for FBM, can I delete original FBA listing, because ASINs are same?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

If you only want to work on FBM, you can create only the first FBM listing, creating an FBA listing is not necessary to list products on amazon, yes you can delete it after copying the listing.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

Yes you can copy listing your FBA listing for FBM listing and delete your FBA listing.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

You can copy listings from FBA to FBM if you want to create listings for FBM. Once that is done, you can delete the original FBA listing.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

yes Kallis Roy, Listings from FBA can be copied to FBM if you want to create listings for FBM. After that, you can delete the original FBA listing.it’s completely alright.

Uriah
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can copy and delete after creating new one but only in condition if you don’t have inventory in Amazon warehouse. If you have inventory and delete it than your inventory will include in standard inventory.

William
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can delete the FBA listing if you don’t want to continue selling Amazon FBA after copying the same listing as FBM.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.