Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

Can I do sourcing from Pakistan and ship the inventory to US marketplace?

• This topic is empty.
    Beginner
    AL

I have found a product football and I want to sell this item in the US marketplace. I have found cheap prices and good quality items from Sialkot, Pakistan. Can I do sourcing from Pakistan and ship the football’s inventory from Pakistan to US amazon’s warehouse remember that Pakistan is not registered on amazon?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Replies
      Uriah
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can source product from Pakistan and send it to sell in USA.

John David
      Beginner
      none

This thing doesn’t matter whether the Pakistan is register on amazon or not, you can do sourcing from Pakistan and ship it to amazon warehouse wherever you want to sell, You only have to kept in mind that you must have good profit margin after souring from Pakistan, after all the shipment and manufacturing charges.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, definitely you can but it may cost you more so, make sure that your product is making a good profit margin when you are sourcing from Pakistan.

William
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can source the products from Pakistan or from any where you find suitable products, you can source and send it to USA or whatever the marketplace you want to sell.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

yes you can source the product in which place you want. if the cost of product is low in Pakistan and it gives you the good profit than defiantly go with this product.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

Yes of course you can do sourcing from Pakistan and ship the inventory to the USA marketplace

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can source products from Pakistan and send them to sell in the USA.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

you can source anything from Pakistan if you have found that your expenses can be managed easily and your product can sell good on amazon, the only purpose is to find out the best and cheap price product from anywhere in the world. the world is full of opportunities.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can do sourcing from Pakistan and send inventory to the USA.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

yes of course you can source from Pakistan and ship the inventory to the US marketplace.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

You can definitely source your product from Pakistan and ship and sell them on the Amazon marketplace.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

Yes of course you can source from Pakistan as well and ship to the Amazon warehouse.But it is a little bit costly

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

yes you can source from Pakistan to ship inventory.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

Yes, You can source products from Pakistan and ship the inventory to the US marketplace

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

Yes of course we can source products from Pakistan and send to US.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

You can source from Pakistan and send your goods to an Amazon warehouse no matter where you want to sell them. The only thing to keep in mind is that you must have a healthy profit margin after sourcing from Pakistan, after paying all manufacturing and shipping costs.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can, but it will cost you extra. When sourcing from Pakistan, ensure that your product has a strong profit margin.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

yes, if you find a good product that has demand in USA and by doing sourcing from Pakistan you will get adequate profit then definitely you can adopt this option

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.