Can i edit the application for brand registry that in pending review?

Ultimate
    US

I have submitted the application for brand registry and it’s in still in pending review status can i edit this application ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Adam
      Beginner
      US

According to my point of view If you submitted the brand registry application after that you cannot edit the application till when amazon response back.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

No, you can’t edit the application for brand registry that is in pending review. If in any case, your application is rejected, you can again try to submit it with all the correct information for which your first application was rejected.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

No. Once you have submitted your brand registry application then you can not edit it.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

No, you can’t edit the application for the brand registry that is pending review. once you have submitted it there are no chances of editing it, however, if the application gets rejected then you can edit it and submit it for review again.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

No, the brand registry application that is awaiting evaluation cannot be modified.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

No, the brand registry application that is awaiting evaluation cannot be modified. In the event that your application is denied, you can try submitting it once more using the precise details that led to the denial of your initial application.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.