Can I enroll ASIN in Vine program which I am reselling?

Enhanced
    CA

I am reselling a brand’s new ASIN and wanting to enroll that ASIN for VINE. Is it possible for me to do it?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emma
      Beginner
      none

No for that you have to be a Brand registered seller and have an active new active FBA listing which you are not fulfilling so you can not enroll in Vine.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

No, if you are reselling items on Amazon you can enroll in the Vine program because you are not the brand owner.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

No, as suggested by mister Barden here, you need to be the brand owner for the listing, otherwise, you cannot enroll your listing into VINE.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

To enroll in the Amazon Vine program you must be a brand-registered seller on Amazon.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

No, you cannot enroll an ASIN in the Vine program if you are reselling it, as the program is designed for products sold directly by the brand owner or manufacturer. This is to ensure the authenticity and transparency of reviews. Resellers can gather reviews through other methods, such as incentivizing customers or using social media.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

If reselling, you can not enroll your item in vine program because you have not registered your brand on amzon.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.