Can I integrate my own custom domain with my Amazon Storefront?

Enhanced
    none

Can I integrate my own custom domain with my Amazon Storefront?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

Yes, I can integrate our own custom domain in a way that the customer lands on our storefront.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can integrate your own custome domain just to mak your customer rach directly to your amazon storefront.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, it is possible to integrate your own custom domain with your Amazon Storefront.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

You may connect your own custom domain to your Amazon Storefront, yes.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can integrate your own custom domain with your Amazon storefront using Amazon’s Custom URL feature.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

In order for the customer to click through on our storefront, I can integrate our own unique domain.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Certainly, Amazon allows the sellers to integrate their own custom domains which are used by them personally with the Amazon storefront by using Amazon’s custom URL to get their buyers on the storefront.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

I don’t think so. You can’t integrate your custom domain with the Amazon storefront, but you can attach your Amazon storefront link to your website, and then you can attract customers to your Amazon storefront through the website.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

The Amazon storefront and your custom domain cannot be integrated, but you can link to the Amazon storefront on your website and drive traffic from there.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

custom url option is giving you the opportunity to integrate your custom domain into the Amazon storefront.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

yes, you can integrate your own custom domain with my Amazon Storefront

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.