Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

Can I link sponsored brand videos campaigns to my store ?

Ultimate
    US

Can I link sponsored brand videos campaigns to my store ?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Replies
      Riz
      Beginner
      AL

Definitely, you can link your storefront with your sponsored brand campaign.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, absolutely you can link your store to sponsored brand video campaigns

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Yes, Amazon now allows sellers to link video campaigns to their account’s storefront. When you create a brand video campaign, you will have the option of linking the store, which will allow you to easily link to the storefront. 

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Yes Amazon allow you to link your SB video campaign to your storefront to get traffic and conversion.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Yes, it is possible for you to link your store to the sponsored brand video campaign.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can use your storefront as a landing page in sponsor brand campaigns.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you can link sponsored brand video campaigns to the store.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Yes, of course, you can link your store to sponsored brand video campaigns.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

Yes, you can link video campaign to your store front.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Linda
      Beginner
      US

yes you can link sponsored brand video campaigns to your storefront.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

yes, you can link your sponsored brand video campaigns with your storefronts.

John David
      Beginner
      none

The sponsored brand video campaigns can link with the store so you can get the traffic on the store from the video you have advertised.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well!! Off Course you can link sponsored brand videos campaigns to your storefront for getting traffic.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

yes, you can link the sponsored brand videos campaigns to your store .

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can link your sponsored brand video campaigns to your storefront.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Hy Sylvester! Absolutely you can link your video campaign to your storefront.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

Yes, You can definitely link your sponsored brand video campaigns with your storefront.

William
      Beginner
      US

Yes definitely you can link your storefront to your sponsored brand videos campaigns. You just have to select the landing option as the Storefront.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.