Can I link the account in other regions through child access to sell globally?

Beginner
    AL

I have child access to an amazon selling account and I want to expand the business of the client. I want to sell globally through the current selling account. Can I link the current selling account to another selling account in a different region with Child Access?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

No, you can not link your account in other regions through the child access to sell globally. Only the owner of the current selling account can link to another selling account in a different region to sell globally. From the main account you can link your account with other regions.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If you want to link the account to other regions through child access so amazon will not give permission to do this so in this condition you can do this from the parent account.

Uriah
      Beginner
      US

No, you can do it from Parent Account only.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

No, you cannot connect your accounts in other countries using the child access to sell internationally. To sell internationally, only the owner of the present selling account may link it to another selling account in a different region.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

No, you cannot use child access to connect your accounts in other nations so that you can make international sales. So you have to use the main account or you can say the parent or owner account to do that.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

If you want to sell globally, you can only do with the parent account.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

No, you can not link your account in other regions through the child access to sell globally.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.