Can I open a case to understand my payment report?

Enhanced
    none

As an Amazon seller, I recently received a payment report, but I am having trouble understanding some of the charges and deductions. I want to know if I can open a case with Amazon customer support to get more information and clarification on the report.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Replies
      Madison
      Beginner
      BI

well, there is no problem with opening a case with amazon concerning your payments. I haven’t tried this but there might be you can get some hhelp from them.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can open a case with Amazon customer support to get more information and clarification on the charges and deductions in about related your payment report.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Yeah, why not you can easily open case and ask amazon about any query of your payments. You can open case as usual for your other queries.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

First of all, understand all the things by yourself there is a lot of information available if you have some confusion regarding new things and you don’t understand properly then you can open a case with and can get from Amazon regarding any issue.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

To resolve confusion about new information, one can refer to available resources or open a case with Amazon for assistance. Amazon offers support for any issues that may arise.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Yes, I think it is important to do that, as you cannot understand the charges, so they can clarify those for you providing additional information as well.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Yes Mr. Jacob, as an Amazon seller, you can certainly open a case with Amazon customer support to get more information and clarification on any charges or deductions you see on your payment report.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you can file a case when you have any confusion about payment or anything else. I am sure Amazon’s customer center will resolve it

Tina
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can open a case with Amazon support to learn more about the fees and deductions associated to your payment report and to get them clarified.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Yeah, you can create a case and can ask them about what you are not sure about and they will inform you about all attributes and mentioned charges and how it works.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you can open a case with Amazon and ask about any query about your payments.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

You can create a complaint with Amazon customer service as an Amazon seller to learn more about any charges or deductions you notice on your payment report and to request explanation.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

As an Amazon seller, you can file a complaint with customer service to learn more about any charges or deductions you see on your payment report and to ask why.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can file a complaints with Amazon customer support and ask about any query about your payments.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, it is a better idea to open a case with Amazon customer support, if you want to have an understanding or get clarification regarding something. Amazon support is the best source for authenticated and reliable information.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you can open a case with Amazon customer care to learn more about the fees and deductions associated to your payment report and to get them clarified.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.