Can I request that Amazon accept my product for PAN European?

Enhanced
    CA

My product is not eligible for PAN European program so can I ask Amazon to make it eligible?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

If you product is not eligible because of some pending issue or problem then you can resolve that issue and request Amazon for eligibility, if your product does not fall in the product category which are eligible for PAN European then you cannot ask Amazon to make it eligible

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can request amazon to accept your product for PAN European, but make sure your products fall in the category which is eligible to be enrolled in PAN European, otherwise you can’t even request amazon to make it eligible.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you can request amazon to enroll your product in PAN EU but your product must meet the amazon eligibility criteria in order to enroll in PAN EU.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Yes, You must meet certain criteria such as having a valid European Union VAT number, complying with Amazon’s policies and guidelines, and providing accurate product information and customer service. To request that Amazon accept your product for the Pan-European program, you can submit a request through your Amazon Seller Central account. Amazon will review your request and provide further instructions if your product is eligible.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.