Can I run a coupon for 6 months?

Beginner
    US

I have submitted a coupon and I want it to run for the next six months. Is it possible or not?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

No, The coupon is allowed to be run for a maximum of 90 days. So you cannot run one coupon for more than 90 days, however you can run coupon again once it is expired

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

you can run coupon between 1 to 90 days.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Adam
      Beginner
      US

No, you cannot use the coupon for six months, but you can use it for three months (90 days).

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

No, the voucher cannot be used for six months; however, it may be used for three months.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

No, Amazon allows you to run the coupon for 90 days, not 6 months.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Hy John! You can run coupons for just 90 days.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

No, you cannot run coupon for 6 months because amazon allows you to run it for just 3 month

Linda
      Beginner
      US

You can’t run a coupon for the 6 months, the limit is only 90 days. You have to run again for the next 90 days.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

no, you cant man. 90 days limit is maximum and you can not break that boundary.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

No, you can not run a coupon for 6 months because it’s not according to the eligibility criteria of the coupon, the maximum limit is only 90 days for running a coupon.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

No, Amazon does not allow you. You can’t run a coupon for 6 months, the limit is only 90 days. if you want to You have to run again for the next 90 days.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

The maximum time allowed for the coupon to run is 3 months, if you want to run the coupon for 6 months then you can run another coupon for 3 months after your first coupon expires.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

You can run a coupon only for 90 days.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

You can not run a coupon for 6 months. The maximum limit for a coupon is 90 days.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.