Can I sell my own seller central account?

Beginner
    AL

Can I sell my own seller central account?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

No, you cannot legally sell your own Seller Central account on Amazon. According to Amazon’s terms of service, Seller Central accounts are non-transferable, which means that you cannot sell or transfer ownership of your account to another person or entity. As you know that your account is tied to your personal and business information, and any attempts to transfer ownership could put your account and personal information at risk. If you are looking to exit the Amazon marketplace or transfer ownership of your business, there are legal ways to do so. For example, you can sell your business or assets, including your inventory, intellectual property, and customer list, but you cannot transfer ownership of your Seller Central account.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

It is kind of a yes & no, as I have seen websites that are selling Amazon’s seller central account, if they were doing it in illegal ways, then Amazon would have taken then down, most legit way to follow through is selling your FBA business you can tell Amazon about this and then perform an account transfer, also there are certain loopholes in Amazon’s account selling process, that let legally sell the account, but if they caught up to you without you notifying them then you’ll be in big trouble.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

No, it is against Amazon’s policies to sell your own Seller Central account. According to Amazon’s policies, accounts are not transferable, and the account holder is responsible for all actions taken on the account. Any attempt to sell or transfer an account may result in account suspension or termination. Additionally, Amazon regularly monitors accounts for unusual activity or policy violations, so it is not advisable to engage in any such activity that may result in account suspension or termination.

Tina
      Beginner
      US

No, selling your own Seller Central account is against Amazon’s rules. Accounts are not transferrable, and the account holder is responsible for all acts made on the account, per Amazon’s standards. Any attempt to transfer or sell an account could result in the suspension or cancellation of the account.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

No, Mr. Riz, No, ypu can sell your amazon seller central account it is against Amazon’s terms of service to sell your Amazon Seller Central account.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

No, it’s against the law to sell your own Seller Central account on Amazon. According to Amazon’s policies, accounts are not transferable, and the account holder is liable for all actions taken using the account.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.