Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

Can I share my USA stock in Brazil through Remote Fulfillment Program?

Ultimate
    CA

I want to start selling in Brazil using USA stock, for that should I send separately stock to Brazil?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      Riz
      Beginner
      AL

NO, you can not use the USA stock to sell in Brazil, you have to send stock separately in Brazil as it is not added in the Remote Fulfillment Program.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

No you can not use the stock of USA to sell in Brazil because brazil is not added yet in remote fulfilment.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Uriah
      Beginner
      US

No you can’t share your stock in Brazil through Remote Fulfillment Program

William
      Beginner
      US

You can not use Remote Fulfillment Network to ship your Inventory to Brazil as Brazil is not added in the Remote Fulfillment Network program at the moment.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

No, you cannot share your stock in brazil because the Remote fulfillment program is only for North America.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

Currently, brazil is not added is the remote fulfillment program so you can not use the stock in USA to sell in brazil.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Nope, you cannot use US stock to sell in Brazil. Since Brazil is not included in the Remote Fulfillment Program, you must send stock to Brazil independently.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

No, you can’t share your USA stock through remote fulfillment program

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

No, you cannot share the stock in Brazil through remort fulfillment program because amazon allow only three market place where you can share the stock which are America, Mexico and Canada

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

No, brazil is not included in remote fulfillment you cannot share your stock in brazil remote fulfillment is just for Canada and Mexico.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.