Can I sue all listings which are using my trademark?

Enhanced
    CA

I have registered trademark on ‘xyz’ and I can see there are 1000 listing on this keyword. Can I sue all 1000 listings which are using this keyword?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

If you have a registered trademark and the trademark is live and not in pending status then you can sue all of them.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Yes, you can sue all those listings which are using your trademark.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Practically speaking, you can do that, as you’re the owner of the keyword now, there is this thing called first to use, and this can help maybe some of the sellers, otherwise, it can be done to each and every seller who uses your trademarked word without permission.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, if you got a patent on the keyword, then you can sue all the other listings.

John David
      Beginner
      none

If you have the active word trademark on a specific keywords of your product, you can sue each of the listing which are using that.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

You can file a sue against each listing that uses that term if you have an active trademark on it.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

It’s totally upto you, you can sue all of them or any of them if they’re using the keyword air terms which you have trademark on.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

If your trademark status is complete then you can sue all listings which are using your trademark.

This Time Too Shall Pass
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.