Can i target external traffic if i am doing Wholesale?

Beginner
    US

Can i target external traffic if i am doing Wholesale?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      Madison
      Beginner
      BI

yes, you can get external traffic for your wholesale model. if you don’t have a buy box and your conversion is not enough to win the buy box you can move on towards the external traffic.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

YES, you can do it. But you have to inform your customers to select your product and then place an order because buybox would be on the listing of any other seller, so when you contact the customers through outside marketing, advise them properly how they can place an order through your brand.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can get external traffic this will help you to perfrom better in market.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

yes, It is possible for you to get external traffic. This will help you to improve your market value.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

In the wholesale model, initially, we don’t need external traffic you just have to go with competitive pricing, maintain your inventory level, and improve your account health. If you don’t get the buy box by applying this method then go with external traffic to get the buy box and improve your conversion and feedback rating.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can target external traffic if you are doing Wholesale.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, you can bring external traffic to your listing in wholesale but you need to make sure you have the buy box otherwise your external traffics will bring sales to someone else

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

Yes, you can target the external traffic and get the sales and fulfill the units through MCF.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

Yes, external traffic is possible for your wholesale model. This will assist you in increasing your market value.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you can target external traffic to grab sales.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can get external traffic

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, you can receive outside traffic, which can improve your performance in the market.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

It will be only beneficial if you are having the buy box otherwise other competitors will steal the sales.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.