Can I upload listing video in Spanish language for UK marketplace?

Enhanced
    CA

I am wanting to make a video in Spanish because I can speak it fluently. Is it possible if I upload it as listing video?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, it is possible to upload a video in Spanish as your listing video on Amazon. However, before doing so, you should consider the language preferences of your target audience and the marketplaces where you plan to sell your products.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you can post videos in Spanish, but make sure the majority of your audience is Spanish-speaking. Creating a video in Spanish for your Amazon listing can be a great way to showcase your product and connect with a Spanish-speaking audience. Just be sure to follow Amazon’s guidelines and make your video as accessible and informative as possible.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

Yes, It’s possible to upload a video in Spanish as a listing video on Amazon, and you can indicate the language of the video in the video settings section on Amazon Seller Central. However, it’s important to ensure that the video complies with Amazon’s video guidelines and content policies, and provides valuable information to customers about the product. Offering product information in multiple languages can help to reach more customers and increase sales on Amazon.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      john wick
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, you can post a Spanish-language video to Amazon as your listing video. However, you should first take into account the marketplaces where you intend to offer your goods as well as the linguistic preferences of your target market.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

You can upload but Amazon can reject it while reviewing the video so avoid it and use the native language of that marketplace.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

yes, You can upload a video in Spanish to Amazon to use as your listing video. But before anything else, you need to think about the markets where you want to sell your products as well as what languages your target market prefers.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.