Can I upload video or gif in A+ content?

Enhanced
    CA

I want to upload GIF or Video in A+ content>?Is it possible?

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

No, you can not upload video or gif in A+ content. A+ allows you to upload images only.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

You can’t upload video in A+ content but in premium A+ you can upload the video.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can upload video or gif in A+ content but the video shows with images of the product. Amazon supports gifs files but does not allow animated gifs.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Video is only allowed or can only be uploaded with the Premium A+ content only, however, if we’re to talk about GIFs, I have found out on the internet that (APNG) kind of like a GIF was allowed until 2020/8/13 after some seller used it wrongfully Amazon now don’t allow it, so it is possible to upload GIF as an image, but I’m not sure if it’ll animate or not, I tried with the main image it can be upload but, no animations allowed.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Hey Kallis. At the moment there no video modules in A+ content. Using of GIF ( graphics interchange format) or animated images are not allowed for A+ content. However there is a great update from Amazon that A+ Premium content is free for seller so you can check the eligibility criteria. If is yes then you can use videos for your A+ content.

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

No, you can’t upload the GIF or video in basci A+ content.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

TO upload video is only available with premium A+ content and not the simple A+ contenr

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

To upload video is only available with premium A+ content and not the simple A+ content

Emma
      Beginner
      none

In premium A+ content we can use video but not in basic A+ content.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

No, in the A+ amazon will allow just to upload the images if you want to upload the video you have to get the premium A+.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

@Robert John we cannot upload videos in A+ content whereas we can upload videos in A+ premium.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

No, you cannot upload video or gif in A+ content

Linda
      Beginner
      US

No, you can’t upload any video or GIF to A+ content, you can upload images only.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

You can upload a video in premium A+ which is available in some accounts now.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Video cannot be uploaded to A+ Contant, but it can be uploaded to A+ premium content.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

No, you can not upload videos and gif in the A+ but you can upload videos in the premium A+.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Video or gig cannot be uploaded in the A+ content.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

No, you can not upload video or gif in A+ content of the product listing.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

No, you can not upload videos in the A+ content but premium A+ allows you to upload videos or GIFs.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

Well in basic A+ Content you cannot upload gifs or videos. But if you have premium A+ Or if you have vendor account so you can upload gifs and Videos.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

No, you can not upload video in normal A+ but you can in the premium A+.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Video cannot be uploaded to A+ material, but it can be uploaded to A+ premium content.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.