Can I use my logo on my listing image?

Beginner
    US

I’m brand registered with amazon and I have customized my product’s packaging. I have put my logo on my product packaging. Can I show this customized packaging with my product on the front image of my listing or not?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      William
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can use the main image with the product packaging which shows the Logo as well but its not the best practice because according to Amazon guidelines we should just focus on the Product rather then any other stuff. 70 to 80 percent part of the main Images should be your product.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

No, if you are going to upload that image in the amazon first image, amazon will not accept your image because it is against amazon policy. you can use them in other pictures.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

You cannot use your brand logo in the main image of the product that is against amazon policy sometimes amazon ignores it because I saw some sellers use their customized logo which is embedded on product packaging and they use that in the main image but that is not an appropriate way so avoid that.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can use it but not on the main image, rest of images can b uploaded with the logo on them.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.