Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

can i use paypal on amazon?

Enhanced
    none

I do not want to use my credit or debit card on Amazon. I want to use paypal account. Can I do that? If yes, how?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      Riz
      Beginner
      AL

No, you can not use PayPal and any other alternative charge methods like an online payment system for your charge method on Amazon as Amazon don’t allow this.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

No, you cannot use PayPal for transactions on amazon.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

There is no way to use PayPal for Amazon transactions.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

No you can’t use the paypal details for your amazon transactions for this you need the bank details.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Sorry, You can’t add or use the PayPal account detailed on amazon, There’s only option to add debits and credit cards details.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

PayPal isn’t an option, you cannot link up a PayPal account with Amazon to pay for your bills, however, you can use their MasterCard, or Cash Card, since you prefer not to use any cards, then the better option would be using PayPal Key.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

No Amazon does not allow the use of paypal

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

No, You can’t add Paypal on amazon because amazon doesn’t have this transaction option.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

You can not use Paypal for debit or credit card on seller central.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Amazon don’t allow to use the Paypal Id for the transaction, you must have to use the debits and credit cards.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

No, you cannot add PayPal on amazon because amazon allows you to add any debit card or credit card.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

No, you can’t add paypal to amazon because there is another option of adding debit card or credit card you can use that instead of paypal.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

Amazon does not allow the use of Paypal IDs for transactions. Debit and credit cards must be used.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.