can I use the same brand in both CA and USA ?

Enhanced
    none

my brand is registered in USA and now i want to sell in CA. should i have to apply separately in CA for brand registry or i don’t need to register the brand in CA

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Yes name can used however you need to get trademark and brand registered in both countries separately.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

No, you have to get your brand registered in both countries and due to that you cannot just use the USA brand registry in Canada

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

You cannot use the same brand in both countries because if you are registered in the USA, you will just get benefits in the USA market not for the Canada market so you will have to register the brand in Canada as well.

William
      Beginner
      US

The same Brand name can be used if available but you have to register your account separately in both marketplaces.

Uriah
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can sell in both CA and USA with same brand name but for brand registry you will have to register trademark in both CA and USA separately.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you are able to sell under the same brand name in CA and the USA, but for brand registry purposes, you must register trademarks separately in CA and the USA.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.