Can stranded inventory becomes eligible for outlet deal?

Enhanced
    CA

I have a listing which turns into stranded and all my stock is reserved now, Can we run outlet deal on it?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The inventory becomes stranded when there is no active offer for that, so if there is no active offer then this will not be eligible for Amazon outlet deal.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Kallis, first of all, Amazon shows outlet deals by himself; we can’t run outlet deals by ourselves. If you think that your inventory has been stranded for a long time, you have to remove it from stranded first and make sure that your inventory is active. If the Amazon database analyzes that your inventory has been in the warehouse for a long time, Amazon will show you the outlet deals. Smply your question answer is “No”, you can’t run outlet delas for the stranded inventory.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

If your inventory is stranded it means your listing is not active on Amazon so you cannot run an outlet deal.

Tina
      Beginner
      US

Your listing on Amazon is inactive if your inventory is stranded, therefore you are unable to run an outlet Deal.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

In the event of stranded inventory on Amazon, an outlet deal cannot be run since your listing is inactive.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

No, I think if your inventory is in stranded inventory then you can not run the outlet deal or other deals on the because your listing is not active. If you want to run the outlet deal on listing then you should active your listing make sure inventory is in available status then you can run the outlet deal on your listing.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

in case your listing is inactive or in stranded condition you can not perform any action related to the promotion.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.