can we return amazon product in weekend ?

Enhanced
    none

I have place an order on amazon but now i want to return it and its weekend can i return it on weekend ?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

It depends on what service you are using for return, there is no restriction in returning any item and you can return within 30 days of your purchase and this policy does not mention 30 working days so you can return on weekends as well!

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, we can return the products to amazon at any time.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

In general, there is no restriction on returning amazon products on a weekend

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Yeah there is no restriction from amazon to order or return the product on amazon you can return the product any day Monday to Sunday.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

well amazon tries to facilitate its customer in anyway so customer can also return the product during the weekend as well.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

Yes, You are allowed to return the product on weekend as well.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can return your products on the weekend also.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Even though I have found that generally there is no order being shipped out from Amazon on the weekend which suggests that Amazon will be closed to accept any returns, that is likely not the case and as per Amazon’s policy, you can return the product within 30 days of purchase, so, as long as you follow this you can return your product whenever you see fit.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

Yes, Returns are allowed on weekends as well on amazon.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

Amazon helps its customers in any way it can, so customers can also return the product on the weekend.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can return amazon products on weekend there is no restriction from the amazon side.

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

yes, at anytime you can return the product which you bought from amazon.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Yes amazon give the most values to the customers you can return the product to amazon any time that you want whether Its a weekend or any business days.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

Yes you can return amazon products in a weekend because amazon provide you 24 hours service

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

On weekends, returning Amazon items is not prohibited.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes you can return amazon product on weekend.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.