Can we target Parent ASINs in PPC?

Beginner
    AL

I have a product listed on amazon with different 12 variations and it has good traffic and a good conversion rate. Can I target my own parent ASINs to advertise my other product on amazon PPC campaigns?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

No, you can not target parent ASIN in PPC. you can only target child ASINS.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

No, You can not target parent ASIN in the PPC campaign.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If you want to advertise the products that are in the parent ASIN so you need to add all the child ASINs in the ppc campaign otherwise you can’t add the parent ASIN product adding option.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

No. You can add parent ASIN in the PPC campaign.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

No You can’t add parent ASIN in PPC.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

No, you need to target the child ASIN in PPC campaign in order to advertise them.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

No, you can’t target parent ASINs in PPC, You can only target child ASINs in PPC.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

no, i will suggest you to target only those asin which are not getting good sale because according to you some child asins are getting good number of sales so just target the other asin which are not getting conversion

John David
      Beginner
      none

You can only advertise child ASINs in the PPC campaigns, you can’t target the parent ASIN.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

No, parent ASINs cannot be targeted in a PPC campaign.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

No, you can not target parent ASINs in the campaign you can add just all child ASINs in PPC.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

In PPC, you cannot target the parent ASIN. Only child ASINS are targets.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

You can only target child ASINS in the PPC campaigns.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Now we can only target child asins because parent asins does not have any sales, inventory or any traffic. In real Parent does not contains any listing.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

No parent itself doesn’t get targeted in PPC but it’s all variations do.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

You must include all of the child ASINs in the PPC campaign if you want to advertise the items found in the parent ASIN; otherwise, you won’t be able to include the parent ASIN product adding option. Because parent ASINS don’t have any sales, inventory, or traffic right now, we can just focus on them. Parent does not actually include any listings.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

No,., you cannot but when we target a product in the campaign you can put the parent asin in the finding product section it’ll add all the variation links with the parent.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.