Category approval declined two time by amazon what to do ?

• This topic is empty.
    Ultimate
    US

I am taking the category approval through the selling application and its declined twice and what i have to do get approved or have any other option to approve it ?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Sylvester!! If your category get declined by twice from the amazon side so according to me you don’t provide the full documentation that the amazon need so that’s the reason for your request declined.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

[quote quote=16825]I am taking the category approval through the selling application and its declined twice and what i have to do get approved or have any other option to approve it ?[/quote]

Yes, Adam is right, Selvester! Maybe you are not providing the right documents that Amazon has asked for your approval of category. Double check documents, then submit all the required documents which Amazon is demanding from you.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

There must be incomplete documentation from your side that Amazon has required for the particular category approval this can be the reason of not getting approval for the particular Category.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The main reason is that the documents you will be providing for category approval might be incomplete so Amazon is not approving your category and rejected it twice

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

According to me, the reason for the rejection you are not providing the correct documents that amazon is asking for so please make sure to provide the right documents in order to get approval.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.