Coupon is Not Showing After I reactivated my Listing?

Beginner
    AL

There was a 10% coupon, My product was out of stock so I closed the listing, Once the stock arrived I activated the listing, and the coupon is showing running from the coupons tab but it’s not showing on the listing detail page, what is the reason?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If the coupon is showing running from the coupons tab so it takes some time to display on the detail page.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

It will take a few hours to reflect on the detail page.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

It will take time to show on listings when you will active your listings It will display on the listing. And if something does not happen like this you need to make a call with Amazon and create a case with Amazon and solve this matter.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

it’s a systematic error, it’ll solve soon if not you can disable the coupon and should run it again.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

If it is showing that your coupon is running, then you have to wait some time to show it on your listing. If it is still not showing on the detail page, then close the running coupon and run it again on this listing, or you can contact the Amazon seller support team and tell them about this issue.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

If a coupon is listed as running from the coupons tab, it may take some time to be displayed on the product’s detail page.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.