Do I need separate brand registry if I have 2 brands in 1 account?

Enhanced
    CA

Do I need separate brand registry if I have 2 PL brands in 1 account?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Amazon allows brand owners to register multiple brands under the same account, and you will need to register you both brands seperately because both brands are different and need registration.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Yes you need to register separate.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

If you are selling 2 brands then you need to register both brands separately.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

If your seller central has two brands, you have to create separate brand registries for both brands in your seller account. Otherwise, if you have two seller centrals, you can transfer the benefits of one brand registry to the other account by assigning roles.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Yes, if you have two brands in one account you will need to register both your brands separately.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Yeah, of course, you need a separate brand registry if you have 2 brands in 1 account.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you will need to apply for separate brand registry for each of your private label (PL) brands, even if they are in the same Amazon seller account. This is because each brand needs to have its own unique brand identity and trademark registration.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If you sell two different brands, each brand must be registered individually.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

yes, if you have 2 brands then you have to register your both brands separately

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

If you sell two different brands, each brand must be registered individually.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you need to register both brands separately.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

Yes, You need separate brand registry if you have 2 brands in your account.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you must register each brand separately if you have more than one brand on a single Account.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.