Do I need to do separate keyword research for different marketplace?

Beginner
    AL

I want to launch products in the USA, Canada, UK, and Germany, Do I need to do separate keyword research for each marketplace, or If I do it for one marketplace and can use it for all marketplaces

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Replies
      Linda
      Beginner
      US

yes you have to do keyword research separately for each marketplace as every country’s people have different interests and point of views an also their trends are different.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you need to do keyword research for each marketplace separately, because every country’s people have their own trends.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

No at all you must have to do keyword research for each marketplace separately because each marketplace vary from one to another like market trends are totally change from one to another.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

No, you must conduct keyword research for each market independently because they are distinct from one another, much like how market trends shift drastically from one market to another.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Each marketplace requires to a do a separate keyword research

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

As each country’s people have different interests, points of view, and trends. you have to conduct keyword research separately for each market.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

Different marketplaces have different demands for the same product, search volume, and keywords would be different for all the marketplaces, so you need to do separate keyword research for each marketplace.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you must conduct different keyword research for each market.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

Yes, you must do separate keyword research for each market according to the product demand in each marketplace.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

yes in orde to find out the relevant keywords for your product in different markets you have to do keyword research in each market seperately.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

People in different countries have different interests, perspectives, and trends. Keyword research should be done separately for each market.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.