Do I need to get approval before or after creating a listing?

• This topic is empty.
    Beginner
    AL

I am selling products in Grocery and Gourmet Food, do I need to get approval before creating a listing or I will create the listing and then Amazon will ask for approval

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Riz!! According to my point of view Firstly we need to get approval from the amazon for selling Foods products because as you know that these food types product contains expiry dates.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Definitely, you have to get approval for selling “Grocery and Gourmet Food” products. Your first step is to get a license or approval from the relevant government agency for the products you wish to sell. Make sure your products and business operations comply with your country’s federal and state laws.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

You can create listing first and then can get the approval as well or first you can get approval and then create the listing

Linda
      Beginner
      US

yes you need to get approval to list these products, well it’s upto you, you can either get it befire the listing orafter listing your product.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

You are required to get approval to list these products, but you will have the option of getting it before or after you list them.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

First, you have to create a listing on Amazon and check what documents amazon requires from you to list that particular item and then submit the documents to get approval.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you must obtain permission before listing these products.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

if you are selling in USA, you need to have approval from the amazon and your product must have approval from food and drug regulation of USA,, once you got all the information that you needed you can enter into the amazon marketplace.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.